Yeah, I read that about an hour ago. Way to many concussions apparently had taken its toll on his noggin.
Sorry to bring this back up. Did anyone see the reports that showed Benoit had massive brain damage?
Yeah, I read that about an hour ago. Way to many concussions apparently had taken its toll on his noggin.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I wonder what significant role that played in the murders/suicide?
i am down here in atl right now and they said on the radio today they also found other drugs in his system.
the radio did not say what drugs or if it had any effect on him...however
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
You down there for the Vick dog fighting seminar? I wanted to come, but other plans came up. (participating in dog fighting over here in TN....but keep that on the down low)
Well his drug tests and such came back awhile back, the brain damage report is new. They said his brain was the equivalent to an 80 year old alzheimers patient. At least that provides some insight into things. One thing that was mentioned of how various people in wrestling had tried to get him to stop the diving headbutt maneuver he did, talking about the effects it had on the body, especially after his spinal surgery.
I have a feeling the world of concussions and resulting brain damage is just starting to be realized.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Alot of it is being realized with help of the Iraq war. Alot of new studies with head injuries as a result of injuries from the war.
GO VOLS
The WWE is taking alot of heat right now. They suspended alot of "entertainers" here recently for "failing" their wellness policy. Plus they have a date with Congress real soon on steroids in the industry.
If his brain was in that shape, imagine what Mick Foley's brain looks like.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
...or Terry Funk's
Bookmarks